Contact me: email@example.com
Our "I can" statements for the week of 4/23/2018:
Math 6: I can
- determine whether a given value is a solution to an equation
- write equations to represent situations
- substitute numbers to find out if a given number in a specified set makes an equation or inequality true.
Math 7: I can
- draw geometric shapes that meet given conditions
- use what I know about angles to solve for an unknown angle in a figure
- know and describe the formulas for the area and circumference of a circle and use them to solve problems
Math 8: I can
- identify conditional, contradictory, and identity systems of equations solutions
- solve systems of equations by graphing
- solve systems of equations by substitution
- solve systems of equations by elimination
Monday: 6th - pg 300 4-10 (evens), 14
7th - google classroom - dunk tank activity, circles
8th - pg. 227 explore activity
Tuesday: 6th - pg. 308 2-8
7th - circumference w.s.
8th - pg. 229 #4
Wednesday: 6th -
Thursday: 6th -
Friday: 6th -
ALEKS goals: (these are for a weekly grade)
6th = 10 topics/week
7th = 10 topics/week
8th = 10 topics/week
Keep working on ALEKS at home - Remember, class pizza party when whole class gets a slice of ALEKS done, individual students get to pick a pie when their whole pie is complete!
*ALEKS is a means of differentiation...you (as a student) can go as far as you are willing to work and put the time in, when you complete the class you are assigned you will be promoted to the next!