The Liturgy of the Mass and the Eucharist are the center of our Catholic faith. We welcome our families, of all faiths, to join us at our Friday Children’s mass as we bring all of our students, grades K-8 together to celebrate God’s love for us.
- Children’s Mass: 9:00 a.m. Friday
- Saturday Vigil: 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM
- Weekdays: 6:30 AM
- Holy Days: 6:30, 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM
For more information about our church please visit https://stvincentchurch.com/
Our St. Vincent de Paul Parish School Lunch program is part of the National School Lunch Program and offers your child a delicious and nutritious lunch during their school day. Please click here for more information, including instructions on how to order lunch.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Please select the link below to view or print our Parent and Student Handbook for this school year.
Please open the following link for a printable supply list for each grade level.
Good grooming is important as it promotes healthy habits and enhances one’s appearance.
All children are expected to adhere to the school’s dress code. The dress code is in effect from the first day of each school year.
Catholic schools are an example of simplicity and a united community. School uniforms help us recognize and reinforce these important principles.
The principal has the authority to make the final decision on all matters related to the student dress code.
St. Vincent de Paul Parish School relies on Schoolbelles School Uniforms to be the vendor for our Mass day ties, as well as spirit-wear such as sweatshirts with our logo, and our uniform plaid items. Schoolbelles also carries a full line of uniform pants, shirts, skirts, shorts, etc. You can purchase your items directly from Schoolbelles online at schoolbelles.com using our school code: S0086
A school is only as strong as the partnership that is created between home and school.
At St. Vincent de Paul Parish School we believe in our mission of educating our students in a diverse and challenging environment. To this point, we look to parents for their leadership in providing their time and talent to aid in our efforts to reaching this point of excellence. Every family is encouraged to make a meaningful commitment of time and energy to St. Vincent de Paul Parish School. There are many opportunities to volunteer: assisting a teacher, room parent, chaperoning field trips, fundraisers, organizing, handy-work around the school, tutoring, reading to students, etc.
The Diocese of Cleveland set forth the mandate for volunteers to be VIRTUS Trained. St. Vincent de Paul Parish School will meet these mandated requirements to promote and protect the dignity of our children.
Each volunteer must have the following information completed and on file in the school office:
- Virtus Training (Protecting God’s Children)
- Complete Virtus bulletins on a monthly basis.
- Background Check completed
- Code of Conduct signed
To get involved please view the volunteer job descriptions below, then print and complete a sign-up sheet and return it to school with your child:
Please select the link below for an official school calendar or listing of important days for the school year:
This program provides a range of activities conducted within a Catholic Environment, under the direction of certified teachers. The program complements the philosophy and values taught by both the family and the school.
Our Aftercare program is available from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. each day that school is in session.
- Parents who have not used Aftercare yet must complete Registration Forms for their children. Please contact the school office if you are interested.
- Please use the weekly sign-up form (available HERE in the Aftercare room or school office) to tell us which days each week that you intend for your child to stay at Aftercare. These forms must be turned into your child’s homeroom teacher on the first day of the school week – each week. One form for family is fine, along with one payment check. We compile a list of all children staying in Aftercare and distribute to each teacher.
- Payment is as follows: $7 a day per child, regardless of how long they stay in Aftercare. Please send your payment, in an envelope marked “Aftercare”, with your child to school ON THE FIRST DAY OF EACH SCHOOL WEEK. We collect the Aftercare payments on the first day of every week – for payment of the week before. This way, if your schedule changes and you add or subtract days that your child is staying, you can adjust your payment. Failure to keep current on Aftercare payments will result in the inability for your family to use the program.
- Our Aftercare Enrichment opportunities are offered to all students at St. Vincent de Paul Parish School, even if they don’t regularly attend Aftercare! Just use the sign-up form to let us know that your child will be staying for enrichment.
- Our Aftercare program is staffed each week with consideration of how many children are signed up on the first day of the school week to use it. With this in mind, at any time during the week, if you need to make a change, please send in a note with your child to his/her teacher. We request that you only call the office to make changes to your Aftercare schedule when absolutely necessary – it is difficult to get the message to all those involved at the end of the school day.
- If your work schedule requires you to regularly use Aftercare and you are interested in pre-paying your fees, please contact Mrs. Belair in the school office to set up a plan.
When the need arises to close the school due to inclement weather or unexpected circumstances, each family will be notified by phone via our All-Call system.
Additionally, local television stations, FOX Channel 8, WEWS Channel 5, and WKYC Channel 3, will be notified to broadcast our closing. Parents may find it helpful to sign up online with the individual television stations for their “text alert” systems.
This is a parish run organization for students in grades 3-8. Please visit the parish website for information. www.stvincentchurch.com
September 25, 2021 Around the World in 7 Bites!
Individual Tickets $125, $30 to add another dinner. Register here
We love to meet our prospective families in person.
Our Principal, Mrs. Diane Salamon, would love to meet your family!